Everyone we dealt with including the floor sub-contractor was professional and very easy to work with. Metro and Lloyd's Carpet World will be at the top of our list of preferred companies.Brenda Eden
I have worked on several projects with Metro Disaster Specialists at UCA and each time I have been impressed.Larry Lawrence, Director of Physical Plant
Very responsive and worked through issues until resolution. Great Staff! James D'Arezzo is the best!Linda Blair, Facility Manager
Staff efficient, courteous, and attentive! Workmanship outstanding. Restored to normal what to us seemed an impossible task. Our thanks and appreciation to all.Austin B.
I arrived at our home on Lake Greeson to discover our water heater had corroded and was pouring water from the top floor. I called Metro and the crew arrived at 2 a.m. and went straight to work.....Within three hours, they had things under control.......Thank you for having a wonderful group of professionals who bring hope to homeowners during moments when things seem hopeless.Mike Huckabee
There really are no words to express as to how quickly and thoroughly METRO performed their task. We are pleased to know that METRO will meet our needs and provide the assistance that we need.Kenneth Muldrew, Superintendent
As we’ve unpacked more items we’ve become increasingly astonished at the quality of your work.
When we moved here 20 years ago, we personally packed and loaded everything into two 26’ trucks which were each packed to the virtual gills. After traveling from Atlanta, unloading, and unpacking everything, I was kinda’ proud of having only one small glass decorative item not survive the trip. On a percentage basis, I thought I did pretty well.
You folks broke my record. We’ve been unpacking things that I never dreamed would have survived a trip to Little Rock and back, never mind going through a fire and thorough cleaning.
Also please pass along our regards to your refinishing and upholstery folks. I hate to wear out the word ‘astonishing’, but they’re in that club too.
We’ve been through quite a lot in the last year or so. Your company’s service, performance, and - especially! – results have turned out to be one of the brighter spots.
Thank you all.Ray & Elise Dilfield, Crescent Cottage Inn, Eureka Springs, AR
SQ FT OF PRODUCTION + STORAGE AREA
COMBINED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Insurance Subrogation Trained Personnel with Claims Training Services
- Certified Restorers with Restoration Industry Association
- Certified Fire/Smoke and Restoration Technicians with IICRC
- Certified Deodorized Technicians with IICRC
- Certified Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning Technicians with IICRC
- Certified Applied Structural Technicians with Dri Eaz
- Certified Sewer Remediators with Restoration Consultants
- S500 Trained Technicians with IICRC
- Certified Mold Remediators
- S520 Trained Technicians with IICRC
- Certified Digital Photo Inventory with Restoration Alliance
- Certified Ultrasonic Cleaning Services with Restoration Alliance
- Precision Electronic Restoration Technician with Restoration Alliance
- Storage of personal property in a secure and climate-controlled environment
- Large production area to efficiently restore content items and accessibility for client inspection
- Training and conference centers to support a high level of communications with clients and insurance personnel